FAT BIKE MEMBERSHIP
Access to facilities and fatbike trails only. Not covered by your summer WMBC membership.
Although we were able to hold our 2021-22 prices at the previous year’s rates, this season we are raising our membership prices by 2% to help cover the rising costs of fuel and other supplies
- Register by Canada Day (July 1st) and receive a 15% Spring Discount off the Club’s portion of your fees. Our usual 10% ‘Early Bird’ Discount will be available from July 2nd September 1st until midnight December 1st.
- All rates include HST and a mandatory $21 Nordiq Canada/Insurance fee which is required for all individuals except children under 6 that are not participating in one of our programs
- A $5 admin fee will be applied to all paper registrations in an effort to streamline the process and move it all online.
- Children under six must be members to be on our trails. Nordiq Canada covers the cost of insurance unless they are registered in a program, in which case the $21 fee applies.
- Family = Up to 2 adults of the same household and their dependent children. (under 25)
"GIMME A BREAK" RATES:
Enjoy bulk discounts over the Christmas and March Break school holidays.
Bring the whole family for $65. $10/additional family member.
Adult Day Passes: 5 for $55
Children’s Day Passes: 5 for $25
Adult Ski Set Rental: 5 for $65
Youth Ski Set Rental: 5 for $35
FREE DAY PASSES FOR ALL GRADE 7 STUDENTS:
Evenings, weekends and holidays, trail passes for grade 7 students are free all season long! Registration in the chalet is required each visit. Does not include rentals or program fees. Please note that program participants require a regular club membership in order to have the necessary Nordiq Canada insurance.
FREE SKIING FOR SENIORS:
Seniors ski for free every Wednesday in February from 3:00 – 6:00 PM.
GROUP + CORPORATE RATES:
Please contact the chalet for more details.
*Rental fees cannot be processed online. Payment can be made by cash, credit or debit in the chalet.